Saki Hikari Pure White
A Professional Use, Daily Diet To Help Finish The Shiroji (White) Of Your Championship-Grade Koi While Enhancing Its Depth & Brilliance
Koi Breeder Preferred
Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ - Shiroji Maintenance
Our Most Technologically Advanced Diet
- Developed to promote Shiroji as white as snow. Includes uniquely selected ingredients eliminating those which might cause yellowing over time (Shiroji is the white areas of koi).
- A traditional Japanese health food extract of pickled Japanese apricot, naturally contains Apricot-Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid which help maintain efficient metabolism in Nishikigoi, an important step in developing desirable Shiroji.
- Milled Sesame Seed contains desirable antioxidants which help develop improved gloss and luster.
- This highly digestible formula allows feeding at lower water temperatures making it ideal for use during the winter show season.
- The inclusion of Hikari-Germ™ probiotic, a live (viable) naturally occurring living microorganism helps promote extremely efficient nutrient utilization and improved feed efficiency.
- Hikari-Germ™ rapidly takes priority in the intestine and supports beneficial intestinal flora
What is Hikari Germ™
The Hikari Germ™ is a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms which rapidly take priority in the intestine of the koi. It works to utilize the available nutrition working to reduce that which is available to bad bacteria thereby slowing their propagation. Additionally, Saki-Hikari™ offers your pet improved nutrient utilization through more efficient assimilation. This can translate into better water quality with continued use.
Floating Medium Size Pellet 5.0-5.5mm
The Length For Koi 20cm or Longer
For Temperatures Above 12℃
11 lb medium pellet #42437
33 lb medium pellet #42439
|Crude protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Crude Ash||Phosphorus||B. Subtilis|
|min. 37%||min. 5.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 1.0%||max. 15%||min. 1.2%||min. 10,000 CFU/g|